Kindergarten Taught by a Certified Teacher
The Kindergarten Programming is taught by a Certified Teacher.
Kindergarten Programming Highlights:
- The classroom learning environment is where academic curriculum is taught, and
learner outcomes explored as a community
- This is where the teacher plans, develops
and teaches through whole group, small
group and individual experiences.
- The classroom teacher creates
meaningful opportunities for learning by
intentionally setting targeted learning
outcomes for the children to work towards
- The teacher would assess the children’s
understanding and report on learner
outcomes to parents including formal
reporting with PowerTeacher Pro.
- Play-based opportunities are woven through the Kindergarten Program to support the child's natural curiosity as they begin to conceptualize the curriculum outcomes being taught.