Check out the inside of the EMU by selecting the image above and viewing a 3D Virtual Tour!
Please Note: The EMU programs will not be running when severe weather warnings are in effect, or if the temperature drops to below -22°Celsius.
The EMU offers 3 Programs daily:
AM: 9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
PM: 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
Drop In: 11:15 - 12:15 p.m.
We will be closed from 12:15 - 1:00 p.m.
Please note: AM and PM sessions require registration at 587-926-1665
- Reggio inspired learning
- Sensory and Literacy rich environments
- Music/story group activities
- Inclusive programming
- Assistive technology
- Parental support in key areas
- Outdoor play (please come prepared to participate in all weather conditions)
- Services of a Multi-Disciplinary Team including: Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Emotional Behaviour Specialists, Family School Liaison Workers, Physical Therapists, and Adapted Physical Education Specialists
- Language interpreters as needed
The EMU is proud to be working with the following partners: