You can now access and view your paperless report card and follow your course progress on our ON-LINE registration Page.
1. Go to blue hyperlink at
Sign in with the same information you used to register for your SAE course.
2. Once you log in you will see a list menu on the left hand side.
3. Click on Report Card hyperlink.
4. The link displays list of report cards on the right hand side of page.
You have two options:
- The PSDL Report card will display your current grade summary of courses with your final mark or your partial mark with the number of modules you completed.
- The PSDL Report card Detail will give you a course break down with all your individual module marks for a particular course.
Click on the PSDL report you choose and select open.
Summer School 2016 Marks are available for viewing on the PowerSchool Parent Page.
Please visit https://powerschool.ecsd.net/public/ to view your marks.
High School marks are also viewable on Alberta Education’s myPass page. For more information on how to access your myPass account with Alberta Education, please visit https://www.ecsd.net/schools/8412/student-information/Pages/default.aspx