PASS - Part Time Alternative Self-Paced School
Registration Now Open
PASS is an alternative part-time high school program for students who want a self-paced, individualized approach to their education.
- Courses broken up into smaller units to be completed independently or with the help of a teacher
- PASS is sanctioned and approved by Alberta Education
- Teacher and student work out appropriate goals and schedules which allow for continuous progress
On-site assistance is available from teachers every Monday & Wednesday evening from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm during each term.
- Students can be registered in PASS and in another High School
- Students cannot be enrolled in the same course at the same time in two different schools.
This means you cannot simultaneously take a course at your high school and at PASS.
- Students must have the prerequisite for any course they wish to enroll in
- Students in grade 9 of the current school year are not permitted to enroll in PASS courses.
- Teachers will advise students and keep students (& parents) informed of progress on a regular basis. Frequent communication in person, by phone or by email is highly encouraged.
Adult (over 19 years old) students are also welcome.
Students who do not attend Edmonton Catholic Schools must complete the 2018-2019 Student Registration Form and have it signed by a Parent or Legal Guardian (or the student in the case of an Independent Student) as well as provide a copy of supporting documentation such as Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident Card and Passport. 2018-2019 Student Registration Form
If you have further questions, please contact 780-944-2000.