PASS - Part Time Alternative Self-Paced School
Registration Now Open
PASS is an alternative part-time high school program for students who want a self-paced, individualized approach to their education.
- Courses broken up into smaller units to be completed independently or with the help of a teacher
- PASS is sanctioned and approved by Alberta Education
- Teacher and student work out appropriate goals and schedules which allow for continuous progress
On-site assistance is available from teachers every Monday & Wednesday evening from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm during each term.
- Students can be registered in PASS and in another High School
- Students cannot be enrolled in the same course at the same time in two different schools.
This means you cannot simultaneously take a course at your high school and at PASS.
- Students must have the prerequisite for any course they wish to enroll in
- Students in grade 9 of the current school year are not permitted to enroll in PASS courses.
- Teachers will advise students and keep students (& parents) informed of progress on a regular basis. Frequent communication in person, by phone or by email is highly encouraged.
Students who do not attend Edmonton Catholic Schools must complete the 2018-2019 Student Registration Form and have it signed by a Parent or Legal Guardian (or the student in the case of an Independent Student) as well as provide a copy of supporting documentation such as Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident Card and Passport. 2018-2019 Student Registration Form
If you have further questions, please contact 780-944-2000.