Students are registered in a grade according to the following guidelines:
- Gr. 12 - completed or taking English 30-1/30-2 or Social Studies 30-1/30-2 (correspondence NOT included) earned a minimum of 60 credits prior to the start of the year
- Gr. 11 - completed or taking English 20-1/20-2 or Social Studies 20-1/20-2 (correspondence NOT included) earned a minimum of 30 credits prior to the start of the year
- Gr. 10 - registered as Gr. 10 unless above criteria apply
Book Store/ Business Office Hours
Monday through Friday:
8:00 am to 8:45 am
- 11:42am to 12:28 pm
- 3:15 pm to 3:45 pm
The Book Store begins selling bus passes the last week of the month for the following month. Please get them early to avoid long line ups.
IDs are required. Students may purchase one pass per month at the subsidized rate of $50.00.
A replacement pass may be purchased for the price of $69.00 if the pass is lost or stolen.
Passes are non transferrable as stated on the back of the pass.
If used inappropriately ETS will confiscate the pass.
The School Chaplain is available to all students to offer guidance and support of a religious and/or spiritual nature. Additionally, the School Chaplain works with a variety of priests from the Archdiocese to provide a weekday mass every Wednesday in our St. Joseph the Protector Oratory and monthly opportunities for the Sacrament of Reconciliation. The Oratory is also available to staff and students for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament upon request.
School Resource Officer
A school resource officer’s key purpose is to integrate with students as a positive role model. The School Resource Officer is a member of Edmonton City Police Service and is here to:
- Help deal with problems and challenges
- Ensure a safe learning environment
- Work in partnership with administration
- Talk about drugs, drinking, and lifestyles issues
- Advise on matters involving the law
- Assist in making tough decisions
- Discuss things that may not be discussed with anyone else
School newsletters will be posted on the school website. Newsletters contain information regarding important school, parish, and community events. It places emphasis on student accomplishments.