4th Year Apprenticeship Programs
Welding & Autobody Apprenticeship Program
Right Tools. Right Career!
The primary purpose of the St. Joseph Apprenticeship program is to give 4th year returning high school students both the academic background and the work skills necessary to successfully complete their first-year apprenticeship credentials.
- Earn high school credit and first-year apprenticeship credentials
- Learn in a specially-designed classrooms
- Gain experience and confidence through SKILLS competitions
- Students will learn in a safe and supportive college campus atmosphere
Who should take advantage of this program?
- Students who have just completed high school
- Students who want to pursue a trades career in welding or autobody.
- Students who want to save thousands of dollars by not paying costly post-secondary tuition fees.
- Students who want to access the advanced level of teaching in technical or trade areas while remaining a student in their home school
- All ECSD high school students are welcome to apply to participate in the program.
Welder Apprenticeship Course Outline
Auto Body Technician Course Outline
Interested in touring our classrooms or need more information? Contact us at 780 426-2010
Follow us on