The St. Joseph Athletics Department
“Take it to the Max Classic”
Boys Draw - January 18-19, 2019
Girls Draw - January 18-19, 2019
Games will be played on January 18 and January 19, 2019.
The tournament will be an eight team Oregon draw for both boy’s and girl’s teams. All teams will be guaranteed three games.
1. Games will be full court with 4 quarters, 8 minute stop time each.
2. Teams will be given 10 minute warm-up prior to the start of the game. Please be a minimum of 15 minutes early for your game in the event that we are ahead of schedule
3. There will be 5 minute half times.
4. Coaches will be only allowed to use 1 time out per half only with no carry overs.
5. All games will be officiated by ABOA officials.
1. A team trophy will be presented for the Championship Finalists (both 1st and 2nd), and for the Consolation Champions. After the presentations and celebrations the trophies will be returned to our trophy case.
2. Medals will be given to the gold, silver and bronze winning teams.
3. Individual t-shirts will be given to the Championship teams.
4. An MVP of the tournament will also be selected after the final for both the boys and girls teams and will be given a MVP t-Shirt.
5. A tournament all-star t-shirt will be given to each team’s coach (16 t-shirts in total, (one per team) will be awarded and will be determined by each team’s coach to their all-star.
The tournament fee is $275.00 per team. Please send the funds to our business manager prior to the tournament.
St. Joseph Athletics Department
(780) 426-2010 ext 235