For all NEW students entering the STFX Focus Group programs:
OPEN HOUSE DATES:
Focus Program Information Session: Tuesday Feb. 11, 2020
- This evening will provide detailed information about our specific focus programs which include; Advanced Placement, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, Golf, and Lacrosse Academies.
- It is your chance to tour the school and personally meet our directors, program educators and coaching staff.
St. Francis Xavier Open House: Tuesday March 10, 2020
- Our entire St. FX school community will showcase its numerous programs and extracurricular activities sharing information and hosting numerous interactive demonstrations.
- Come wander our facility, meet our staff and students, ask questions, be treated to some tasty snacks and feel for yourself why St. Francis Xavier is your school of choice!
Junior High Registration:
Junior High Registration Day will be at St. Francis Xavier School on:
Individual appointments will be set up with advisors.
Please telephone (780) 489-2571 to schedule your registration appointment.
STFX FEEDER SCHOOL REGISTRATION DATES:
Please see information below
NON FEEDER SCHOOL REGISTRATION TIMES:
General Registration: (steps 1-5)
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR OUT OF DISTRICT APPLICANTS
Please follow steps 1-7
1. Pick up a hard copy of our Sports Academy Registration Package (for your specific focus academy) from our school office. (please contact us if you required them sent to you)
2. Complete all information required on the form and gather a copy of all required documents listed (see checklist below).
- Proof of Resident Address: (ex. Copy of Utility bill, driver license)
- Record of Attendance
- Current Report Card (History of courses and marks)
- Documentation of Legal Name: (e.g., Birth Certificate, Passport)
3. PLEASE NOTE: When applying for Academy programs, two reference letters are required for Soccer and one for Hockey. (See each Academy website for details). Complete the bottom section of the form with specifics related to your son/daughter’s history of involvement in the sport, e.g., previous organization, team, level of play, e.g., AA, AAA, Tier.
4. To submit documentation, do the following:
- Please fax or scan the student application and required documents to:
Fax: 780.486-2564 and/or
- Email Scanned documents to: Sandra.Potts@ecsd.net
- OR drop off in person at our Main Office
5. Application procedure for registering after in house registration.
Applications for registration after our in house registrations will follow the same process in steps 1-4. If your application is approved, you will receive a phone call to book an appointment for registration with one of our administrators.
6. Once documents have been received and approved, a phone call will be made to set up an appointment.
To expedite the process, print off and fill out an electronic copy of the 2019-2020 ECSD Student Registration form (link below) and bring it to your appointment.
Click here to download 2019-2020 ECSD Student Application
7. If you cannot book a date that is suitable for you for a registration meeting, please contact the main office to book an appointment for an alternative time and date: (780) 489-2571
Junior High Registration 2020 (TBA)
*Please confirm with your junior high school if you intend to register at St. FX as they will send us the necessary documents in advance, i.e., current report card, turn-around forms.
Feeder School Registration Dates: TBA