Archbishop O’Leary High School is very fortunate to have an extensive Student Services Department. As a department, we strive to be proactive and assist O’Leary students in making difficult decisions based on sound information and skills.
Today’s students are faced with a future that promises to be complex and ever-changing. Archbishop O’Leary High School’s mandate and responsibility is to prepare students for the future helping them acquire the skills, knowledge and attitudes they need to:
- Develop appropriate education skills and plans thereby helping students acquire knowledge skills and attitudes necessary to help respond to societal expectations and employment opportunities.
- Know and appreciate themselves by maximizing the academic, social and emotional potential.
- Help students gain the skills they need to cope with personal problems and concerns that may impede education achievement, career development and personal/social growth.
- Relate and interact effectively to others.
- Help all members of the school community to identify and access appropriate intervention programs and services.
Student Services is proud to support the schools mission, goals and objects by providing a full range of developmental guidance instruction, counseling, consultation and coordination of activities and services.
Provide services to students in the following areas:
- Educational growth and development
- Personal and social growth and development
- Career growth and development
If you require any information and/or assistance, please feel free to contact Alma Lopez or Amanda Chrusciel
Includes Job Shadow, Work Experience, and Registered Apprenticeship Program which are designed to give students the opportunity to learn about the world of work while attending Archbishop O’Leary High School. If you require any information and/or assistance, please feel free to contact Nick Anastacio or Jon Gagliardi.
O’Leary’s Certified Career Development Professional is available to help students make appropriate career choices. If you require any information and/or assistance, please feel free to contact Angie Venne.
Provides support to students, parents and the staff. If you require any information and/or assistance, please feel free to contact Lisa McIntyre.