Dear prospective students:
You are required to bring in all documents to the office.
The documents required for a student to be considered for Archbishop O’Leary are:
1. Current 2019-20 Registration Form filled out for O’Leary
2. Information Resources Responsible Agreement
3. Course Menu: Grade 10 green sheet, Grade 11 & 12 yellow sheet
4. Grades (report card, up to date Powerschool or School Zone print out etc.)
5. Proof of Address (student residence)
5. Birth Certificate (regardless of country)
6. Citizenship papers (Confirmation of Permanent Resident papers, study permit, work permit)
7. Baptismal Certificate (Optional)
If the Registration form and Information Resources Responsible agreement are not filled out completely, and all documentation required is not brought in, it will delay the processing of your child’s application.
The office staff cannot guarantee your child’s enrollment but please know that you will be contacted by phone or by mail if your child has been accepted or not.
Please contact the office if you have any additional questions:
If you are the parent of an international student or are new to Canada please contact One World…One Centre or visit their website for information:
One World…One Centre
ARCHBISHOP O'LEARY HIGH SCHOOL FULL REGISTRATION PACKAGE