We provide service to Pre-Kindergarten students for southeast Mill Woods, and Kindergarten to Grade 9 for Southwood, Laurel, and Aster.
- Welcoming and caring family oriented school community, fostering an inclusive environment; providing academic excellence.
- Learning community with highly skilled and dedicated staff; nurturing the personal and academic achievement of all students.
- Nurturing leadership and service to others through our Christ-centered learning community.
- School-wide liturgical celebrations fostering community worship.
- Rich sense of spirituality; our Catholic Faith is celebrated and modeled in all curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Strong literary focus, designed to give students the necessary foundations in English language learning.
- Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 9
- ESL Instruction and Reading Supports
- French as a Second Language, Grades 4-9
- Multi-graded CTF courses, Grades 6-9
- Drama, Art, Band courses, Grades 7-9
- Design Studies and Foods and Fashion Courses, Grades 7-9
- Physical Education and Daily Physical Activity
- Junior High Awards Program celebrating academic, citizenship and athletic achievement
- Christian Service Program
- Phys. Ed. Leadership courses, Grades 7-9
- P.A.R.T.Y. Drug and Alcohol Awareness program
- School Council
- Partnership with Corpus Christi Parish Team
- Library Learning Centre
- Computer Lab and Wireless (WiFi) access
- School Team Advisor for Youth (STAY Officer)
- FSLW (Family School Liaison Worker)
- Alberta Health Services
- EISA (Edmonton Immigrant Services Association) Settlement Worker
- EISA Homework Club, Grades 6-9
- Partnership with Edmonton Public Library (Meadows Branch)
- AMA Patrols
- Student Lunch Monitors
- Elementary Cross Country Running
- Student Council
- Inter-School Athletic Teams: Track and Field, Volleyball, Basketball, and Badminton
- Social Justice Projects
- Glee Club