- We are an active and dynamic community of learners. Staff are involved in continuous professional development, researching and practicing the art and science of teaching and learning, consistently resulting in the high academic achievement of our students at both District and Provincial levels.
- At St. Paul Catholic School, we offer an effective well rounded program where all children are given equal opportunity to grow toward their fullest potential. Through the integration of a strong academic program, fine arts programming, technology, physical education and our supportive Catholic traditions and values, we provide our students with a valuable learning experience.
- We are a one to one personally owned IPad school. All students in grade 4 purchase IPad to be used for grad 4, 5 and 6.
- We aim to provide a program which enables all students to reach their fullest potential in intellectual, spiritual and personal growth.
- Christ-centred environment.
- Extensive music program.
- English as a Second Language.
- French as a Second Language. (Grades 4-6)
- Spanish as a Second Language. (Grades 4-6)
- Classroom and school celebrations.
- At St. Paul Catholic School we believe that learning has no limits. All children are provided with the opportunity and encouragement to develop their unique and special God given talents.
- Learning support and programming in an inclusive environment.
- Level Literacy Intervention: We are committed to ensuring that every child is able to read at his or her potential.
Office Monitor Club, Lunchroom Monitors, AMA Patrol Club, St. Paul Saints, Milk Monitor Club, Running Club, Choir, Broadcasting Club, Volleyball, Christmas Concerts, Family Dance, Family BBQ, Skating (K-2), Skiing (3-6)
YMCA Before and After School Care
We offer an interest Based Program. For information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org YMCA St. Paul Poster