St. Leo School maintains high standards of academics and discipline. We have high expectations of our students and we provide them with the tools necessary to experience success on spiritual, academic and social levels. Please note that there are no general school fees for students at St. Leo School.
As members of the Newton Community, located within in the greater Beverly community we are happy to welcome anyone interested in registering at our school.
As per district policy, please note that the you will be asked to provide the following documentation in addition to completing a District Registration Form:
You will be asked to provide proof of your child’s name, date of birth and citizenship. Only the following documents verifying birth are accepted:
- Birth Certificate
- Canadian Citizen Certificate
Other documents that will be required to register:
- You may be asked to provide a copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate
Programs We Offer:
Pre-Kindergarten (100 Voices) 3 Year Old Program:
- To be eligible for our 3 year old Pre-K Program, your child must be 3 yrs. of age before September 30, 2015.
Pre-Kindergarten (100 Voices) 4 Year Old Program
- To be eligible for our 4 year old Pre-K Program, your child must be 4 yrs. of age before March 1, 2016.
Full Day Kindergarten 5 year Old Program
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, your child must be 5 yrs. of age by March 1, 2016.
Grades 1 to Grades 6 Program
- Students are placed in their age appropriate grade level. We embrace and work with all children and work within an inclusive model.