Ongoing communication between the school and home is one of the most important contributions we can make for the educational development of our students. By working together, we will help all students achieve their academic best. Please read the information below as part of our ongoing efforts to keep you informed as parents/guardians. You can access information related to school events, assignments, expectations in a number of ways such as newsletters, calendars, website, Power School Parent Portal, outdoor sign, and Facebook.
Our school calendars are published on the website and the parent PowerSchool portal on the last Friday of each month.
Online communication is the quickest most accurate source of information for parents. Our school’s website is here at www.stleo.ecsd.net. Our website is updated regularly and includes general information, monthly calendars of events, school newsletters, special events, classroom information, school council news/minutes and educational links for student, parent, and staff learning.
In addition, special announcements, notices and reminders regarding upcoming events will be posted regularly on our outdoor sign. There are also other ways to stay in touch with what is going on around your child’s school.
Other ways of accessing information:
- Agenda Book
- Calendar of Events Listed in your child’s agenda book.
- Calling, or emailing the homeroom teacher.
- Calling, or emailing the subject teacher.
- Facebook:St.Leo Catholic Elementary School
- Power School Parent Portal has regular updates related to school events and news.We use the k12 SWIFT format. Please ensure the school has your correct email.