St. Gabriel School welcomes students from the following South-East Edmonton communities: Capilano, Goldbar, Terrace Heights, Forest Heights, Riverdale, Strathearn, Fulton Place, Hardisty, and Cloverdale. Our staff nurtures the personal and academic growth of each student in a Christ centered learning community that focuses on meeting the needs of every child. The students, supported by parents and staff, are actively involved in many exciting activities that develop their gifts and talents. St. Gabriel is also home to one of three Edmonton Catholic School District programs that serve the needs of students with specific special needs who are integrated in an inclusive setting.
- A peaceful, spacious learning environment; two gyms, a sensory room, an outdoor courtyard learning space
- Spacious classrooms
- Students fully engaged, individual student attention and flexible groupings
- Experienced, creative, open-minded staff
- Smart technology in every classroom, a digital media lab, laptops, iPads, and an updated wireless environment
- Designated MakerSpace for Inquiry Learning and Robotics
- A music specialist teacher for all grades
- Choir, hand bells, running clubs, French, student led daily broadcasting and student leadership
- Yellow Bus service available
- Strong school, parent, parish collaboration
- For more information or a tour, please contact us!
We serve the Capilano, Goldbar, Hardisty, Terrace Heights, Strathearn, Fulton Place, Forest Heights, Riverdale, and Cloverdale communities. ETS bus routes: #1; #106; #88; #307
- International Baccalaureate- Primary Years Programme (IB-PYP) (Candidate School as of Fall 2016)
- Experienced dynamic teaching staff trained in the IB-PYP
- Solution focused approach to student learning
- Strong school parent collaboration
- Evident reflection of our Catholic Faith
- Fully Inclusive setting
- Differentiated Learning Opportunities
- Educational Experiences for students with special needs
- Exceptional spaces that are all wheelchair accessible
- Excellent partnership with Assumption-Resurrection parish, which is walking distance from St. Gabriel Catholic School
- Nurturing daycare/afterschool care on site
|We seek to create a caring, compassionate
community of diverse life-long learners where all are welcome. Through 21st century learning, students are
inspired to develop their gifts and talents in all aspects of life while
permeating the Gospel teachings to guide actions as contributing global
As St. Gabriel was the messenger of “GOOD NEWS”, we too are called as messengers, to proclaim that Jesus Christ is our inspiration and model.
We seek to create an inclusive and diverse faith-based environment that encourages students to unlock thei full potential in becoming the best versions of themselves.