St. Alphonsus is a proud partner of All in for Youth!
All in for Youth provides supports to students and their families in a unique way, bringing together a variety of programs and services in order to help every child achieve their very best. The program supports students from Kindergarten through to high school completion with the goal to see every child complete high school!
Available supports for students and families include:
- Nutritious food programs
- Enhanced literacy supports
- After-school and day programs
- Counselling and mental health supports
- Connecting families to community resources
All in for Youth removes barriers to learning, helping students and families in five ways:
- Ensuring all students are confident and accomplished in reading and writing;
- Delivering nutrition support, mentoring and counseling, right in the school;
- Offering before and after school programs, as well as programs during fall, spring and summer breaks;
- Supporting families through counseling, community resources and adult education; and
- Providing a positive school culture, with caring staff and high-quality teaching.
Collaborating to Help Children Succeed
This innovative program is a collaboration of dedicated community partners – all committed to being All in for Youth and families
- Boys & Girls Clubs Big Brothers Big Sisters of Edmonton and Area
- City of Edmonton
- Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Edmonton Public Schools
- Edmonton Community Foundation
- The Family Centre
- Mental Health Foundation
- REACH Edmonton, Council for Safe Communities
- United Way of the Alberta Capital Region
For more information on All in for Youth, please contact our school office.