Mary Hanley School serves approximately 420 students from the Millwoods communities of Minchau, Weinlos, Bisset, Wild Rose, Silverberry and Mill Creek.
- Mary Hanley Catholic School provides a strong academic program within a safe, nurturing and welcoming inclusive environment.
- The faith dimension of the community is foundational to all instructional as well as extra curricular activities.
- The intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual development of all students is fostered by a highly skilled and committed staff, working in collaboration to ensure success for all learners within a Christ Centered Professional Learning Community.
- Daily prayer, religious celebrations, symbols, art displays and sacramental preparation, bear witness to the celebration of Catholic identity.
Student Service Opportunities
- AMA school patrols
- Library volunteers
- Lunch monitors
- Milk monitors
- Music monitors
- Recycle coordinators
- Student Leadership Teams
"A Place of Joy."
Together in Christ, we inspire the passion to learn.
We, the Catholic Community of Mary Hanley School, are called by Christ:
- to create and nurture a successful learning environment
- to embrace and celebrate the unique gifts of everyone
- to exemplify the spirit of the District Core Values
- and to serve God in one another.
- Enhanced multimedia technology lab
- FM Systems
- Smart Boards in all classes
- Document cameras in all classes
- iPad minis for student use
- laptops for project-based learning
- Chromebooks / laptops for project-based learning
- Mathletics, individual online math program
- Raz-kids, individualized online reading program
- Extensive automated library
- Speech and Language therapy, Occupational therapy and Emotional Behavioural services - provided through the Regional Collaborative Service Delivery (RCSD)
- Parent Volunteers
- Active School Council
- Strong partnership with Corpus Christi Parish team
- Running Club
- Prayer Club
- Colouring Club
- Robotics Club
- 3D Printing Club
- Joy Club
- Handbell Club
- Gr. 4 - 6 Choir
- Gr. 2 - 3 Choir
- Volleyball Club
- After School Sports
- Family Movie Night
- Family Dance
- Family Barbeque