In addition to our regular programs in Kindergarten through Grade Six, Bishop Savaryn offers a variety of academic and co-curricular programs. In the area of Academic programming, the following programs are available to your child:
- School-wide Daily 5 Model designed to develop strong skills in both, reading and writing.
- French as a Second Language for students in Grades 4-6.
- Inclusive English as a Second Language is designed for new Canadians, or for students whose first language at home is that other than English.
- Information and Communication Technologies are integrated into the core curriculum.
- Music, art and drama are integrated into your child's academic subjects.
- Students are encouraged to be active through daily physical activity, and through our extra/co-curricular activities.
- Academic Support, for all learners achieving below and above Grade Level, using an inclusive model, is provided through the Inclusive Education Team, in collaboration with the homeroom teacher.
- Home Reading Program - All classes participate
All classrooms at Bishop Savaryn have a wide range of learners. Our goal at Bishop Savaryn is to assist students to achieve their personal academic best.