SCHOOL COUNCIL OPERATING PROCEDURES
We will be reviewing these Operating Procedures at our next School Council Meeting on Tuesday, January 21st at 5:30 PM. Please join us.
School Council Request for Support - WE NEED YOU!
PARENT ADVISORY SOCIETY
**PLEASE NOTE: SPECIAL RESOLUTION MEETING MONDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH, 2019 AT 6:00 PM - SIGNING OF PARENT ADVISORY SOCIETY BYLAWS**
The Alberta School Councils Association Guide
Edmonton Catholic Schools' Companion Guide
by law change.docx
ROLE OF THE SCHOOL COUNCIL
Classroom Representatives will be needed for each class. Keep reading to find out more on what the School Council is and the objectives that we are working toward:
- To assist the principal and teachers of St. Timothy School to attain the objectives of the Edmonton Catholic School District.
- To consult with the school Principal and staff of St. Timothy School in matters relating to the essential tasks of teaching and learning.
- To foster communication and collaboration among the members of the school community.
- To promote Catholic Christian values through the cooperation of the home, school and parish
- To provide the membership with resources to grow and develop as a Council
- To facilitate and continue to support the development of a common vision for our school within a Catholic Christian community.
We hope to see you at our School Council meetings!
SCHOOL COUNCIL EXECUTIVE
SCHOOL COUNCIL (SC) MEETINGS 2019-2020
PARENT ADVISORY SOCIETY (PAS) MEETINGS 2019-2020