St. Timothy Catholic School is a fairly small community school of approximately 200 students. Students thrive with an educational program that inspires curiosity through project-based learning and inquiry-based instruction. We promote voice and choice in student learning as we provide our students with the opportunity to learn more deeply about themselves and their own personal way of learning.
We welcome all families who wish to become enriched with our Catholic teachings. At St. Timothy, the staff, students, parents, parish and community work together in a Christ-centered environment. Through sharing our Catholic values, beliefs, our personal strengths, our talents and our many gifts, we are privileged to have the awesome responsibility of preparing our students to embrace their future!
7-HABITS OF HAPPY KIDS - THE LEADER IN ME PROGRAM
St. Timothy staff and students have worked hard over the years to embrace the 7-Habits program. They have learned about being proactive, beginning with the end in mind, putting first things first, thinking win win, using empathy to understand others, synergize, and sharpen the saw. We continue to delve deeper into this program each year with amazing results.
Address: 14330 117 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5X 1S6
Phone: (780) 456-7375
We serve the Carlisle community in the Castledowns area of northwest Edmonton. For school boundaries, please check the School Maps link.
- Strong living faith permeated in all we do
- Faith Friends Program promoting social justice activities reinforcing service to others
- Social justice projects throughout the year
- Student choice and voice in personal learning styles
- Warm, inviting collaborative learning environments to meet ALL student needs
- Makerspace and Sensory environments
- Instruction promoting innovative and creative learning
- Strong technology program and supports
- Dynamic and innovative staff
- Strong focus on literacy and numeracy programs
- Strong support for English as a Second Language students
- Student Leadership Program
- Strong focus on Health and Wellness
- Movement breaks and Daily Physical Activity
- Extracurricular activities such as handbells, running club, basketball, intramurals
- Active and supportive School Council
- Partially subsidized field trips
- YMCA Daycare on-site with before and after-school care
Creating leaders in a faith-based environment following Jesus’ teachings.
We recognize that each student is unique and is a gift from God. The staff at St. Timothy Catholic School is unified and committed to providing a learning environment where each child will thrive spiritually, academically and emotionally. The love of Christ will be evident in all our endeavors and interactions with our students, staff, families and community.
St. Timothy School Plan for Continuous Growth
St. Timothy School Plan for Continuous Growth 2018-2021