ALBERTA HEALTH PARENT INFORMATION
www.myhealth.alberta.ca - One stop health information on common health concerns and finding a health provider
Healthy Children - Newsletter for Parents
Check out the ‘Healthy Children’ newsletters. These newsletters are written for parents of elementary students to provide reliable and relevant information about specific health topics.
Please note: This material is intended for general information only and is provided on an "as is", "where is" basis. Although reasonable efforts were made to confirm the accuracy of the information, Alberta Health Services does not make any representation or warranty, express, implied or statutory, as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, applicability or fitness for a particular purpose of such information. This material is not a substitute for the advice of a qualified health professional. Alberta Health Services expressly disclaims all liability for the use of these materials, and for any claims, actions, demands or suits arising from such use.
- September 2019: Being a Role Model / Walk Safe (PDF)
- October 2019: Nurture with Nature / 5 Tips on Talking About Sexual Health with Your Child (PDF)
- November 2019: 5 Easy Tips to Get Rid of Lice / Technology and Physical Activity (PDF)
- December 2019: Canada’s Food Guide / Electronic Cigarettes (PDF)
- January 2020: Seal Out Tooth Decay / Being Mentally Healthy (PDF)
- February 2020: Early Specialization in Sport / Developmental Assets (PDF)
- March 2020: Self-management / Role Modeling a Healthy Relationship with Food (PDF)
- April 2020: Protecting Teeth with Fluoride / Understanding Consent (PDF)
- May 2020: Water Facts / Helmet Safety (PDF)
- June 2020: Practical Ways to Build Positive Body Image / Talking to Your Child About Tobacco (PDF)