St. Anne Catholic School is a small school with a warm, friendly, comfortable learning environment. Our students thrive with an educational program that inspires curiosity through project-based learning and inquiry-based instruction. We promote voice and choice in student learning as we provide our students with the opportunity to learn more deeply about themselves and their own personal way of learning. Our teaching nourishes their growth in all areas: spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
We welcome all families who wish to become enriched with our Catholic teachings. At St. Anne, the staff, students, parents, parish and community work together in a Christ-centered environment. Through sharing our Catholic values, beliefs, our personal strengths, our talents and our many gifts, we are privileged to have the awesome responsibility of preparing our students to embrace their future!
We serve the north Edmonton communities of Belle Rive, Evansdale and Northmount.
- Strong living faith
- 21st Century learning environment
- Learning Commons rich with various technologies
- Small class sizes
- Learning Coach & Tech Coach
- On-site Learning Team including Family School Liason Worker, Speech and Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Behaviour Therapist, Behaviour Therapist Teacher Assistant, and Educational Assistants
- Computer lab/Chromebooks/IPads
- Robotics and Programming
- Active and supportive School Council
- Private on-site day care with before- and after-school care
- Partially subsidized field trips
- Partially subsidized swimming and skiing programs
- Family FUN Night
- Learning Fair
- Guided math and reading programs
- Social justice projects
- Transportation for kindergarten
- Outdoor classroom with rosary garden
- Support for English as a Second Language students
- Daily Physical Activity
- NEW FOR 2018/19- FULL DAY KINDERGARTEN AND 100 VOICES
To be all that God created us to be.
In comfortable, Christ-centered learning environments, students will use collaboration and choice to develop the leadership qualities of respect, confidence, and responsible citizenship needed to serve God and to live in community with one another.