St. Anne Catholic School is a small school with a warm, friendly, comfortable learning environment. Our students thrive with an educational program that inspires curiosity through project-based learning and inquiry-based instruction. We promote voice and choice in student learning as we provide our students with the opportunity to learn more deeply about themselves and their own personal way of learning. Our teaching nourishes students' growth in all areas: spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
We welcome all families who wish to become enriched with our Catholic teachings. At St. Anne, the staff, students, parents, parish, and community work together in a Christ-centered environment. Through sharing our Catholic values, beliefs, our personal strengths, our talents, and our many gifts, we are privileged to have the awesome responsibility of preparing our students to embrace their future.
We serve the north Edmonton communities of Belle Rive, Evansdale, and Northmount.
- Strong living faith
- 21st Century learning environment
- Learning Commons rich with various technologies
- Learning Coach & Tech Coach
- On-site Learning Team including Family School Liaison Worker, Speech and Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Behaviour Therapist, Behaviour Therapist Teacher Assistant, and Educational Assistants
- Robotics and Programming
- Active and supportive School Council
- Private on-site day care with before- and after-school care
- Partially subsidized field trips
- Partially subsidized swimming and skiing programs
- Guided math and reading programs
- Social justice projects
- Transportation for kindergarten and 100 Voices
- Outdoor classroom with rosary garden
- Support for English as a Second Language students
- Daily Physical Activity
To be all that God created us to be.
In comfortable, Christ-centered learning environments, students will use collaboration and choice to develop the leadership qualities of respect, confidence, and responsible citizenship needed to serve God and to live in community with one another.
School Growth Plan 2019 - 2022