We welcome new students to our school! We are now accepting new registrations for the 2020-2021 school year.
Kindergarten to Grade 9
We are currently at capacity in most grades. Consequently, registration for students who are new to the division are limited to resident (Catholic) students. In keeping with division administrative procedures, registration for students new to the division are accepted in the following order:
1. Resident (Catholic) students within the Father Michael Mireau boundary area
2. Resident (Catholic) students residing outside the Father Michael Mireau boundary area
3. Non-resident students residing within the Father Michael Mireau boundary area
4. Non-resident students residing outside the Father Michael Mireau boundary area
Transportation is available for students who reside within our boundary areas and outside of our walk zone. Please check with our school office to see if you are eligible for transportation. Transportation for students who reside outside of our school bus boundaries is the responsibility of the parent.
Note: Please provide a copy of your child's most recent report card with registration documents.
*Please note: Junior high complimentary course selection for the 2020-2021 school year will be available in May 2020.
Father Michael Mireau Junior High Complementary Course Selection Form can be found here:
JH Complementary Course Selection Form
Location and Attendance Area:
- Father Michael Mireau School is located at 3010 Spence Wynd SW
- The Orchards at Ellerslie
- St. Theresa Catholic Parish
- Address: 7508 29 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6K 3Y8
YMCA Before and After School Child Care Program
Absentee Check Program
If a child is absent from school, the parent/guardian is required to contact the school office to notify us of their absence during business hours or, we have an answering machine available to you 24 hours. We would appreciate with this matter, as it will eliminate a follow up call to your place of employment, residence, or emergency contact number.
If your child will be leaving the school either for an appointment, early vacation, sport competitions etc. the office. Your child must sign out in the general office before leaving the school premises.
Student Responsible Use Form:
Student Responsible Use Agreement