Cardinal Collins High School Academic Centre is designed for students who are in their fourth and fifth year of high school who want to upgrade their high school diploma or still need credits to graduate. Cardinal Collins students are:
- Between the ages of 18- 20
- Finished grade 12 or just a few credits short of graduating
- Live in Edmonton or the surrounding area
- Motivated to work hard
- Needs extra time or,
- Wants to finish the course as fast as possible
- Looking forward to registering in a post-secondary institute of their choice
Cardinal Collins students are also English Language Learners (ELL) students (Level 1-5
), pregnant and parenting teens, and Knowledge and Employability students who would like to work towards a high school diploma.
Cardinal Collins High School Academic Centre is striving to meet the needs of many diverse learners. To find out the best program or route for you please take the time to learn a little about what we have to offer as well as complete an application that will help with your course selection.