Cardinal Collins High School Academic Centre is Edmonton Catholic School District’s academic upgrading program for 4th and 5th year high school students. We offer an adult learning environment that focuses on high school completion and/or upgrading diploma course marks. All 30 level diploma courses are offered in the classroom and are timetabled around the November, January, April and June diploma writes. In addition, academic counselling is offered to help you prepare for post-secondary transition or career exploration.
ASCENSION – Classroom Based Learning
• High School core diploma subjects
• Biology 30, Chemistry 30, Physics 30, Science 30
• English 30-1 and English 30-2
• Math 31, Math 30-1 and Math 30-2
• Social Studies 30-1 and Social Studies 30-2
• Quarterly classes timetabled around November, January,
April and June diploma writes.