Online application for the 2017-2018 school year is now open.
To apply online, please follow the steps below (scroll down to watch the "How to Apply" video). You must apply online before you meet with an advisor.
*Please Note: Class space fills up quickly, your application will not be approved nor your spot held until you have met with an advisor.
If you would like more information on the quarterly system or to discuss the 2017-2018 application process, please call the school at 780-944-2002 and press #2 or come to the school and request to meet with a student advisor.
August Registration days:
Tuesday, August 29th: 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 30th: 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Timetable 2017-2018 *Math 30-2 Prep course: The Math 30-2 Prep course is recommended to students interested in registering for Math 30-2 but have not completed or had difficulty with Math 20-2 or have only completed Math 30-3 and lower. The Math 30-2 prep course will review the concepts and terminology that will provide students with the tools required to perform to their highest potential in the Math 30-2 course.
Step 1: Apply online and select your courses.
Instructional video - "How to Apply"
Step 2: Meet with an advisor. Advisors are available for drop-in registration from 9:00 - 12:00 pm. from September through to June. Please bring identification (birth certificate or a passport).
Please note: Your application will not be approved until you have met with an advisor.
- $60.00 per course supplemental technology fee
- one time $90.00 caution fee (refundable when all textbooks are returned in good condition)
** We highly recommend that students pay online to secure their courses for each quarter
20-year-old students (prior to September 1st) :
- $600.00 per course (non-refundable)
- one time $90.00 caution fee per course (refundable when all textbooks are returned in good condition)
· 18 and 19-year-old students will be given first priority for registration.
· 20-year-old students (prior to September 1st), please contact the school to see an administrator for course selection and availability before you apply online.