Please review Edmonton Catholic Schools' Registration Information and find registration forms - Here
Specific Information for Registration at Sister Annata Brockman for 2020/2021 School Year
Edmonton Catholic Schools definition of residency is that a child lives in the schools identified attendance area (please refer to attendance area map) and that either the child or one of the child's parents has a catholic baptismal certificate. Due to the pressure of high enrolment of Sister Annata Brockman, we are only able to register resident students.
What you will need to register
- A completed registration form, which must be filled out and submitted electronically.
- A copy of your child's or your baptismal certificate.
- A proof of address.
- Child's birth certificate
- And, if not born in Canada, immigration documents
- These documents include;
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate (Both Sides)
- Confirmation of Permanent Resident Document
- Work Permit
- Study Permit
Registration for the 2020 / 2021 academic school year will begin on line on Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
Once you have submitted your child's registration form electronically, please bring all the above supporting documentation to the school office.
Your registration is not considered complete until we have all supporting documents.
According to Edmonton Catholic Schools regulations, students will be registered in the following order:
A resident student is one who is a baptized Catholic or has at least one parent who is a baptized Catholic.