Any new student wishing to register, must fill out the 2019-20 student registration form and include the documents listed below.
An open registration evening for new grade 10 students ONLY will be held on March 20 from 5:30-8:00 p.m.
For any prospective students applying from our non-feeder schools, the completed application will be reviewed by the administration of the school and the family will be contacted regarding registration status.
If you cannot make the above date or are a future grade 11 or 12 student, please call the office at 780-428-2705 to book an appointment after March 20, 2019.
****APPLICATION FORM MUST HAVE THESE DOCUMENTS INCLUDED***
1. Documentation to support age/citizenship/immigration:
- Supporting documents include:
- Alberta or Canadian Birth Certificate
- Canadian Passport
- Alberta Adoption Court Order
- Treaty Card
- If you are a permanent resident: Permanent Resident must have permanent residency card, confirmation of permanent residence and birth certificate.
2. Catholic Baptismal Certificate (Student or parent/guardian)
3. Proof of student address – bill, driver’s permit, lease agreement, etc.
4. Most recent report card, any current IPP/PLP (if applicable)
Please fill out all 4 pages of the application form. The form must be signed by parent/guardian and dated.
Registration Guide 201920