The Alberta Catholic School Trustees’ Association (ACSTA) works hard to ensure that we are doing our utmost to celebrate, preserve, promote and enhance Catholic education in Alberta, Northwest Territories and Yukon. We are very excited to share with you as a PDF attachment our summer 2017 edition of The Catholic Dimension.
As our main publication to our stakeholder base, as well as the public and Catholic community, The Catholic Dimension (a twice-yearly publication) gives a good insight into the on goings of our member boards, as well as what the ACSTA executive team and staff are up to.
We hope you will enjoy the summer 2017 issue of The Catholic Dimension. Inside you will find:
- An article about the ACSTA trustee information sessions, and a short piece about our Election Guide Book
- Updates from our President, Adriana LaGrange, and Executive Director, Dean Sarnecki
- An article from our legal counsel, Cristina Wendel, Partner, at Dentons Canada LLP
- Submissions from Christ the Redeemer, Red Deer Catholic, St Thomas Aquinas Catholic, Calgary Catholic
- A submission from Bishop Emeritus Frederick Henry
- A submission from Development & Peace Western region
- A link to our Catholic Education: Confronting Fiction with Facts document
- Our G.R.A.C.E. 3 video contest winners
- SPICE and Blueprints 2017 update with CCSSA 2017 award recipients
The Catholic Dimension can also be accessed on our website at:http://www.acsta.ab.ca/publications/catholic-dimension
Happy reading and have a safe and fun summer 2017!