ECSD COVID-19 Plan
The ECSD Re-entry Handbook is updated every Friday and was developed in consultation and resources from Alberta Education, the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Occupational Health and Safety legislation and stakeholder survey responses from parents, students, and staff. It offers guidance for administrators and school staff keeping in mind the Division’s priorities:
- Ensure the safety of all students and staff while mitigating risks and challenges of the new Covid-19 pandemic reality
- Provide a high-quality faith-based education.
The ECSD Re-entry Handbook also addresses staff mental health and includes supports and resources to assist staff as mental health concerns have increased throughout the world since the Coronavirus pandemic began. The Division has also created a Staff Wellness Committee that supports the well-being of all employees.
Some of the links to the Re-Entry Plan are for staff and internal and are not accessible by the public.
- ECSD School Re-Entry Handbook - February 25
- Transportation Procedures for School Re-Entry - Scenario 1
- COVID-19 Parental Mask Help Guide
For additional information on the current Covid-19 Pandemic, please refer to Alberta Health Services and the provincial government websites:
Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.” - 3 John 1:2