Transportation Services - Bus Delay Notifications
For the 2021-2022 school year, the Transportation Services office will send late bus notifications via the Division website and BusPlanner Delays App. The App is available for both Android and iPhone.
Setting up the App is as follows:
1) Download the free BusPlanner Delays App through the respective App Store on your phone:
2) Open the App, select the wrench at the top, select Edmonton Catholic Schools, and click next:
3) For alerts, select “My Child’s Bus.”:
4) Select the school(s) you would like to receive notifications and click “+” after selecting each school. Once you finish selecting schools, click “Next.”:
5) Select the applicable bus route(s) and click “+.” If you wish to receive notifications for more than one route, repeat the process for each bus route. Once you finish, click “Done,” and the App will return to the main screen:
6) Please make sure notifications for the BusPlanner Delays App are turned on within your phone settings. Also, please ensure your phone software is up to date. Note: Data usage and rates will occur while using the BusPlanner Delays App.
If you have any questions, please contact Transportation Services at 780 441 6078 or email@example.com