100 Voices is our pre-Kindergarten program that begins your child’s journey in Edmonton Catholic Schools for three and four year old’s identified with severe developmental delays. We access Program Unit Funding to provide supports and services for these children. In addition, the 100 Voices program supports 4 year old children who are English Language Learners or have mild to moderate delays.
* Please note that we are no longer accepting applications for St. Clement. If that was your nearest location, please select St. Monica and complete the application.
How to Apply:
- Please check the 100 Voices boundary to find the 100 Voices program closest to you.
- Select the school site below for more information.
- Complete the application process.
- PreKindergarten Online will be offered through a blended approach at the designated 100 Voices sites. All children are required to go through the application/screening process to determine program eligibility.