Business is a program, which offers many potential career opportunities. This is an interdisciplinary cornerstone course, based on the premise that responsible leadership and effective management requires an understanding of business and its substantive disciplines, how a sustainable business is run and how emerging issues in business can be addressed from a sustainability perspective.
- Locations: Mother Margaret Mary High School
- When: September - December 2021 on Wednesday's from 4:00 - 7:00 pm.
- Students will receive 5 Advanced Level CTS credits and 3 post-secondary credits for the course.
- Eng 20-1 with a 60% Eng 20-2 with 70%
- Students must receive a C- or higher for a course to transfer to another post-secondary institution.
- Prior to entering any program at a post-secondary institution, the student must have the necessary prerequisites required by the institution prior to be accepted into their program
- Each of these courses can be transferred towards a variety of post-secondary institutions, which may lead to a wide variety of potential careers. Please refer to http://transferalberta.alberta.ca/transfer-alberta-search/#/searchTypeStep for future details on the specific transferability for each course.
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Advertising
- Insurance and Risk Management