Skip to main content

Student Records and Information

Every student in Alberta has a student record that will accompany them throughout their education as they transfer between schools and divisions within the province.

To access the student record of a current student, please contact the school that the student currently attends. Please visit the School Directory for school contact information.

For information from the student record of a former student of Edmonton Catholic Schools, please complete this Student Records & Information – Request and Authorization form.

This form is used to request specific information from a student’s record such as report cards, Individual Program Plans, assessments, etc. This form can also be used to request letters of proof or confirmation, including confirmation of attendance, proof of language of instruction, or confirmation of registration or enrolment needed for tax purposes, citizenship applications, etc.

Completed request forms can be sent to:

Drop-off or Mailing Address:Division Monitoring – Student Records
Catholic Education Services
9405 50 Street NW, 
Edmonton, AB T6B 2T4

Email (only if form is scanned):

Further instructions regarding records and information requests can be found on the second page of the Student Records & Information – Request and Authorization form.

For more information about Division Monitoring – Student Records & Information, please contact 780-441-6000 or email us by Clicking Here.

High School Transcripts

For official high school marks, transcripts, diploma re-issuing, or graduation verification, please contact Alberta Education’s Transcript Office by phone at 780-427-5732 or visit the Alberta Education website.

Click here for more information regarding Edmonton Catholic Schools’ Procedures.

Back to top