Tuition Fees and Refunds
Revalidation / Legalization of School Marks
Many countries including Brazil, Colombia and Mexico require final school marks to be legalized and revalidated in Canada in order for documents to be accepted by their home school. The International Services Office offers a revalidation of marks. This service is by request only.
Students needing this service must:
- Complete the form - Revalidation/Legalization of School Marks
- Pay the required fee.
The fee must be paid at the time the Revalidation Request form is submitted. This fee covers:
- Legalization of the school marks by a Canadian lawyer
- Revalidation by your home country's Consulate or Embassy in Canada
- Returning the documents to Edmonton Catholic School District
- Sending the documents by courier to you in your home country
Fees may be paid in person by cash or cheque. Please call 780-944-2001 to arrange for an appointment.
Every effort will be made to ensure that revalidated school marks are forwarded to you as quickly as possible. You should expect 2 - 4 weeks to process.
For further information contact the International Student Program
Method of Tuition Payment
There are three methods of payment:
If payment is being made within Canada, we require a bank draft, which can be sent to us by regular mail or delivered in person to our offices.
If payment is being made outside Canada, it is done through Flywire Global System:
- Go to ecsd.flywire.com
- Select your country of origin and preferred payment method
- Enter your payment details and receive instructions on how to complete your payment
Track the progress of your payment anytime online. Receive email and text alerts each step of the way, including when your payment reaches Edmonton Catholic School Division.
Contact the International Student Program for more information.
Certified cheques or money orders are made payable to: Edmonton Catholic Schools
Payment can be made in person or by mail:
Please call 1-780-944-2001 to make an appointment
One World...One Centre
12050 - 95A Street
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5G 1R7
Refund and Withdrawal Policy
Refunds are issued only if the student:
Is denied admission to Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Is not able to obtain a Study Permit (a copy of the refusal letter from Citizenship and Immigration Canada must be submitted to the International Office)
- Becomes a Permanent Resident of Canada prior to September 30 of current academic year
- No refund will be issued for late arrivals
- No refund will be issued once a student has started school
Refund cheques are issued:
- Only to the payee
- In the amount of paid tuition fees less non-refundable $300 application processing fee
- Within 2-3 weeks after written request has been approved
We do not do direct deposit for refunds.
Click here for a Currency Convertor
Quick Currency Converter - perform quick conversions to and from Canadian dollars, using the latest rates.
A personal view of Edmonton Catholic Schools
"I am a former student of Louis St. Laurent Catholic High School. I made many valuable friendships with teachers, staff, and students through my two years of studying there. Also, teachers, staff, and friends helped me to establish a solid academic foundation for my current studies. Louis St. Laurent Catholic High School provided a positive environment for my studying and a bright future for me."
Po To Benedict, Hong Kong,
Mechanical Engineering Student