Health Fields and Nursing
Edmonton Catholic Schools is offering four courses in Health Fields and Nursing, which will meet Alberta's growing needs in health care because the demand for licensed practical nurses and health field areas is increasing.
- Course: Individual Health and Wellness
- Prerequisite: Eng 20-1 with 60% or Eng 20-2 with 70% plus co-requisite of English 30-1 or 30-2
- This course can be applied towards a variety of careers in the health fields, including nursing.
- Location: St. Oscar Romero High School
- When: During the school day
This course can be transferred towards a variety of post-secondary institutions, which may lead to a wide variety of potential careers. Please refer to http://transferalberta.alberta.ca/transfer-alberta-search/#/searchTypeStep for future details on the specific transferability for each course.
Each course will be recognized as 5 CTS Advanced credits from Alberta Education and 3 credit post-secondary credits from NorQuest College.