Please contact us at email@example.com you would like to see a website added to this list.
Inspiring Education - A Dialogue with Albertans
- "We need to prepare kids for thier future not our past"
Need Help Now - (NeedHelpNow.ca)
- If you (or a friend, peer or sibling) have been involved in a self/peer exploitation incident (otherwise known as “sexting”), we are here to help. This site provides you with guidance on steps you can take to get through this.
Junior Achievement - (http://www.janorthalberta.org/index.cfm)
- Junior Achievement is an international non-profit organization that brings together business leaders, educators, parents and the community to help prepare youth for their future. Brought to Edmonton in 1964 by the Edmonton Jaycees, Junior Achievement has developed a full suite of business education programs spanning grades 3 – 12. These programs, facilitated by volunteer consultants (over 400 annually), provide youth with many of the tools and skills required to be self-sufficient.
yedmonton.ca - Connecting Children and Youth in Edmonton
- yedmonton.ca features information and links to connect young people to each other and the city around them. Arts, recreation, volunteer opportunities or safety information, yedmonton.ca has it all. And, young people can participate in fun online polls, submit artwork, upload videos, and link to the latest news. yedmonton.ca is supported by the City of Edmonton Child Friendly Edmonton initiative.
Edmonton Public Library
- The Edmonton Public Library has been an integral part of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada since it opened in 1913. It currently serves a population of more than 782,439 through 17 physical branches and the EPL website.
Edmonton Public Library Winter Guide (PDF)
Family Protection - Edmonton Police Service
- Information about: How to Protect your Child, Spousal Violence, EPS and the Educational System, Legalities of Prostitution, Elder Abuse, Mental Health, High-Risk Offenders
- kids.now is Canada's national charity for youth development. For over a decade, they've been coaching kids to make positive choices by building self-confidence, leadership abilities, and skills that last a lifetime.
Find Post Secondary Programs and Schools via
- Explore the post-secondary education options Canada has to offer in the Cégeps, Colleges & Universities Search. Browse detailed information about Canadian universities, Canadian community colleges and cégeps, and find the school that matches your needs.
- Worldwide Catholic based marriage ministry that helps couples heal and renew their marriages. The Retrouvaille Program offers tools needed to rediscover a loving marriage relationship.
- "Mentoring Youth to Make Positive Choices"
- Everything you need to encourage the love of learning.
- Canadian Parents for French
- Physical and Health Education Canada (PHE Canada) Website. Parents are important partners in helping schools to become active and healthy places for our children.