Superintendent's Award of Excellence
The principal, in consultation with staff, will make the selection of the recipient(s) for their school. Submissions must be received no later than Friday, February 2, 2018. There is a maximum of one award for each junior high school in any school year and a maximum of two awards for each high school in any school year.
This award is open to any Edmonton Catholic School student enrolled in Grades 7-12. Awards cannot be given to the same student more than once in junior high or more than once in senior high.
Students may be selected based on one or more of the following criteria:
- Any student whose behaviour has exemplified, in an extraordinary way, the core values of the Edmonton Catholic School District.
- Any student who exhibits outstanding leadership skills and who uses their ability to benefit others.
- Any student who has shown strength to overcome obstacles in their life and has persevered in overcoming these obstacles.
- Any student who has shown extraordinary effort to foster a positive quality of life within the school for the school community.
- Any student who has contributed in an outstanding manner to the community beyond the school environment.