Superintendent's Award of Excellence
The Superintendent’s Award of Excellence is awarded annually to one student from each junior high and two students from each high school within District.
The award is given to students who have:
- Exemplified behaviour, in an extraordinary way, consistent to the core values of the Edmonton Catholic School District.
- Exhibited outstanding leadership skills and who uses their ability to benefit others.
- Shown strength to overcome obstacles in their life and have persevered in overcoming these obstacles.
- Shown extraordinary effort to foster a positive quality of life within the school for the school community.
- Contributed in an outstanding manner to the community beyond the school environment