Students will gain skills in various aspects of the millwright/industrial mechanic trade: install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment.
You will learn: fitting bearings, aligning gears and shafts, attaching motors, and connecting couplings and belts to precise tolerances.
- Earn industry recognized credentials in:
- Construction Safety Training Systems
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Identification
- Overhead Crane Operation Qualifications
- Training takes place in an industry setting by journeyperson instructors