PASS (Part-Time Alternative Self-Paced School)
Registration is now open for September classes.
*** Non-ECSD students interested in the PASS program must call 780 944-2000 for registration information.
PASS Semester 1 Schedule: September 15, 2021- January 10, 2022
PASS students must visit the PASS location they are registered at to pick up their course resources and to meet their teacher beginning September 15. Material can be picked up on Mondays and Wednesday from 4:00 - 7:00pm.
PASS is an Alternative Education high school after hours program for students who want a self-paced, individualized approach to their education. Courses are offered in modules (self-paced resources) broken up into smaller units to be completed independently (asynchronously) with the help of a certified teacher.
The teacher and the student determine appropriate goals and can set personalized schedules.
The program currently operates from four ECSD locations and is available from September to June, every Monday and Wednesday from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
- Students can be registered in PASS and in another High School
- Students cannot be enrolled in the same course at the same time in two different schools.
This means you cannot simultaneously take a course at your high school and at PASS.
- Students must have the prerequisite for any course they wish to enroll in
- Students in grade 9 of the current school year are not permitted to enroll in PASS courses
- Teachers will advise students and keep students (& parents) informed of progress on a regular basis. Frequent communication in person, by phone or by email is highly encouraged
If you have further questions, please contact 780 944-2000.