Revelation Online strives to be as accessible as possible to our families. However, there are certain requirements in order to have the best success at our school.
Please check your system setup using the resources below:
- Revelation Online students will access all course content and material through the learning management system D2L (Desire2Learn).
- A Personal Computer (PC) or Tabletfor each student/supervisor (we do not recommend sharing devices).
- Note to Chromebook and iPad users: While the majority of course content can be viewed using a Chromebook or iPad, Revelation Online recommends a PC backup to ensure access to all course material across our school.
- Note to MAC/iOS/Safari users: Due to the way Safari handles third-party cookies, Single Sign-On authentication will not work in Safari web browser. Please use an alternate web browser on your device, we recommend Google Chrome.
- Internet connection with a minimum 5Mbps download speed. To test your internet connection and speed, please click here.
- We highly recommend that you utilize an Anti-Virus program. Our software will detect suspicious items and not allow them to be submitted. In addition, you will want to check that your Anti-Virus settings are not set to block Revelation Online sites and systems.
- A webcam and microphone is needed for audio/video projects and live meetings. We recommend an external microphone or earbuds with a microphone to eliminate feedback noise in live meetings.
- Revelation Online systems run optimally with Google Chrome web browser. Download Google Chrome at this link.
- Flash: Adobe is no longer support Flash content after December 2020. Our curriculum providers are working to update Flash content to the latest technology. Please contact your teacher right away if you encounter an issue.
- Enrolled students through ECSD have access to a Microsoft Office 365 account. This account includes both the web and desktop versions of the following apps: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and more. https://www.ecsd.net/page/1457/office-365
- Assignments must be submitted through D2L (Desire2Learn). Acceptable formats are word docs and pdfs.