Welcome to Our Open House - March 2, 2021
|When:||Tuesday, March 2 2021 @ 7 Pm|
|Where:|| Online Live Virtual Event|
Our Mission & Vision
Holy Trinity High School, a diverse community of learners centered on Catholic teachings and traditions, nurtures faith development, celebrates individual gifts, promotes Christian service and active citizenship, teaches for lifelong learning and global perspective, and challenges students to aspire to excellence.
- in nurturing our spiritual growth and living our Catholic Faith.
- In affirming the worth and dignity of each individual in the eyes of God and man.
- in sharing the responsibility for the educational process among the home, the students, the staff, the church, and the community.
- in teaching students to become creative and critical thinkers, effective communicators, and life-long learners.
- in encouraging students to appreciate an education that involves a broad spectrum of subjects.
- in developing a sense of self-worth and confidence in students through accountability and excellence.
- in preparing students and staff to participate in the technological advances for the 21st Century.
- in providing opportunities for community service and leadership development.
- in promoting the wellness of our students and staff.
What We Offer
Holy Trinity offers diverse programing in academic courses, International Baccalaureate, second languages, athletics and a wide variety of option choices. We look forward to welcoming you to our new school for the 2021-2022 school year. Enjoy our live open house on Teams!
- Social Studies
- Basketball – Junior (Men & Women)
- Basketball – Senior (Men & Women)
- Flag Football (Women)
- Football – Senior
- Golf (Men & Women)
- Soccer – Senior (Men & Women)
- Mixed Slow Pitch
- Track & Field
- Volleyball – Junior (Men & Women)
- Volleyball – Senior (Men & Women)
- Online registrations are now being accepted on our ECSD division general website
- To register your child(ren) you will need the following documentation that you will need to be upload on the online registration system
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship/Residency documents (if necessary)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Most current Court Orders/Custody/Delegation of Authority (if necessary)
- Any other documentation that is specific to your situation (Change of Name Certificate, Work Permit, Study Permit, Treaty Status/Card, etc)
- Once you complete the online registration and have uploaded the necessary documents, our school office will contact you to set up a time to drop by the school to complete the registration process. For this meeting you will need to bring the original documents that you uploaded (from list above), we will scan your originals and verify your information. You will also need to provide proof of address, this can include a current utility bill or your driver's licence. Your child(ren)'s most recent report card will also be required at this time to complete the registration process.
- The Principal will then review your finalized registration prior to acceptance. Once this review is complete, you will receive a phone call from either the Administrative Assistant or Principal to confirm acceptance for the next school year.
- To register your child you can either click on the "register now" link at the top or bottom of the page, these links will take you to our general division website registration page, please follow the steps as indicated on the website.