Welcome to Our Open House - March 1, 2022
Click Here to join the Open House - Will be live as of 6:45pm March 1, 2022
|When:||Tuesday, March 1, 2022 @ 7:00 Pm|
|Where:|| Online Live Virtual Event |
Link available March 1 @ 6:00 PM
|Have a question? Please email us at:||email@example.com|
Our Mission & Vision
Holy Trinity High School, a diverse community of learners centered on Catholic teachings and traditions, nurtures faith development, celebrates individual gifts, promotes Christian service and active citizenship, teaches for lifelong learning and global perspective, and challenges students to aspire to excellence.
- in nurturing our spiritual growth and living our Catholic Faith.
- In affirming the worth and dignity of each individual in the eyes of God and man.
- in sharing the responsibility for the educational process among the home, the students, the staff, the church, and the community.
- in teaching students to become creative and critical thinkers, effective communicators, and life-long learners.
- in encouraging students to appreciate an education that involves a broad spectrum of subjects.
- in developing a sense of self-worth and confidence in students through accountability and excellence.
- in preparing students and staff to participate in the technological advances for the 21st Century.
- in providing opportunities for community service and leadership development.
- in promoting the wellness of our students and staff.
What We Offer
Holy Trinity offers diverse programing in academic courses, International Baccalaureate, second languages, athletics and a wide variety of option choices. We look forward to welcoming you to our new school for the 2022-2023 school year. Enjoy our live open house on Teams!
Program Features Program Highlights
Academic Courses (Regular & IB Programs)
2022-2023 Registration Process
Please complete the registration process based on which school you currently attend(ed).
Please keep in mind that you will receive an email confirmation regarding your child's acceptance to Holy Trinity by April 22nd, 2022. (Please ensure your email address is correct)
If you have NOT received this confirmation by May 1st, 2022, please call the school at 780-462-5777 and our admin support staff will verify your email address and resend you a confirmation of acceptance.
Please follow the directions for the scenario that best fits your situation:
- If you are a student in one of our ECSD schools -please follow the steps below:
- Please indicate in Parent PowerSchool your intention to attend Holy Trinity next year.
- Between Wednesday, March 2 and Wednesday March 9, Holy Trinity staff will virtually meet with each student and complete the course registration.
- Parents and students will see the course selection on the PowerSchool portal as Next Year Request (icon down the left side of the screen).
- There is no formal school supply list, students should have a binder with paper, pens, and pencils.
- Teachers will let the students know of any other supplies that are needed once the classes begin.
- Students will need a graphing calculator for Math 10 C, Math 20-1, Math 20-2, Math 30-1, Math 30-2, and Math 31. A scientific calculator is required for Math 10-3, 20-3, and 30-3.
- While there are many calculator models allowed by Alberta Education, Holy Trinity recommends any version of a TI 83 or TI 84 graphing calculator as these are the ones demonstrated in the classroom regularly. A graphing calculator is not required on the first day of school but will be required soon after.
- If there are any questions regarding school supplies, students or parents/guardians can contact their teachers via email.
Holy Trinity Staff will be at the following Grade 9 feeder schools for Course Selection:
March 8 (am) - Holy Family
March 9 (am) - Father Michael Mireau
March 9 (pm) - St. Clement
March 11 (pm) - Father Michael Troy
March 14 (pm) - Corpus Christi
March 15 (am) - St. Hilda