School and Transportation Fees
School fees can be paid online through the Parent PowerSchool portal. Instructions can be found here: On-line Payment Instructions to parent.pdf
School fees will be posted the week of August 22nd, and payment can be made online through your Parent Powerschool account, during the school registration days (August 24-26, 2022) or in the book room throughout the school year. Accepted forms of payment include cash, debit card, Visa, and MasterCard; cheques are no longer accepted. Please note that online payment is the quickest way to complete payment and the best way to avoid lineups. If you have any trouble accessing your Parent Powerschool account, please contact the school office for assistance.
2022 - 2023 Bus Pass Prices
- ETS Monthly Bus Pass - $61.50/month
- ETS Family Bus Pass - You must submit an online application each year by clicking here.
- Replacement ETS Monthly Bus Pass - $73.00
- Bus passes can be purchased online through your Parent PowerSchool account or in the book room during specified days of the month. Dates will be announced on the morning announcements, in the weekly newsletter, and posted on the screen outside of the Book Room.
- Online payment is the best way to help your student to avoid long lineups during bus pass pickup dates. There is an express line for students with prepaid passes which does flow a lot quicker.
- For more detailed information regarding transportation fees, refer to the Student Transportation Fee Schedule.