Holy Trinity High School, a diverse community of learners centered on Catholic teachings and traditions, nurtures faith development, celebrates individual gifts, promotes Christian service and active citizenship, teaches for life long learning and global perspective, and challenges students to aspire to excellence.
- in nurturing our spiritual growth and living our Catholic Faith.
- In affirming the worth and dignity of each individual in the eyes of God and man.
- in sharing the responsibility for the educational process among the home, the students, the staff, the church, and the community.
- in teaching students to become creative and critical thinkers, effective communicators, and life-long learners.
- in encouraging students to appreciate an education that involves a broad spectrum of subjects.
- in developing a sense of self-worth and confidence in students through accountability and excellence.
- in preparing students and staff to participate in the technological advances for the 21st Century.
- in providing opportunities for community service and leadership development.
- in promoting the wellness of our students and staff.
- Parish Name - St. Theresa Parish, Edmonton
- Parish Website - https://sttheresa.caedm.ca/
- Live stream Mass - https://sttheresa.caedm.ca/masses/
- Parish Name - The Catholic Parish of Corpus Christi, Edmonton
- Parish Website - https://www.corpuschristi-edm.ca/home
- Live stream Mass - https://www.corpuschristi-edm.ca/livestream-mass
All of the Schools in the Edmonton Catholic School District use a Religious Education Program that is prescribed by our Alberta Bishops and provided through the National Office for Religious Education in Ottawa. The Program ranges from Kindergarten to Grade Twelve, and offers students with an overview of our Catholic faith as well as grade specific themes.
School Chaplain: David Jubinville
Our School Namesake: Holy Trinity
The Holy Trinity is the wondrous mystery of God, three persons, one God. God the Father as Creator, Christ the Son as Saviour, and the Holy Spirit as Sanctifier, empowering us to live a life of love.
The Trinity shows us that God is a community and thus, we are called into community. The Holy Trinity challenges us to respect the dignity of persons and the good of the entire community. We are called to care about those around us who are weak, poor and marginalized.
The Trinity calls forth our personal gifts, and the collective gifts of the community so that we may work together for the good of the world and the glory of God. We are taught that all we have is a gift from God. We are called to cooperate with God in the building up of God's reign by a faithful response to the gospel mandate of justice and love. We are inspired to work hard at developing our intellectual, spiritual, physical, emotional and social gifts. Our learning is for the sake of the world. At Holy Trinity School, we try to live this commitment through our justice initiatives, through our care for one another, and through our prayer.
Dates of school events and celebrations can be found on our Calendar page.