Welcome to the St. Joseph High School Registration Page
All Edmonton Catholic Junior High students will be tagged to their catchment high school according to their home address.
Students from outside St. Joseph HS catchment can still apply for the specialized programs at our school. Those programs include: Guided Customized Learning (GCL), ECSD Online School, Cree Language & Culture Program, Occupational CTS Experiences, and our 4th & 5th year Programming.
How to Apply:
Are you NEW to the Edmonton Catholic School District? (Your child does not currently attend an ECSD school)
Please proceed to Step 1 below.
Is your child is a CURRENT Edmonton Catholic School Student?
Please proceed to Step 2 below
If you are NOT currently attending an Edmonton Catholic school, you must complete the online application for the school - click here: REGISTER NOW.
Please remember to upload your child's most recent report card and other supporting documents as your application will not be reviewed until all items are submitted.
Once completed, please proceed to Step 2 for Course Selections.
- Acceptance is based upon programming choice, student marks, attendance and space availability.
- All applications will be reviewed and examined over a period of a few months, to determine which applications may be accepted.
- You will be notified by the school regarding the status of your application.
- Due to school growth and space limitations, submitting an application does not mean that acceptance is automatic.
Please identify your Program Choice & Course Selection by first visiting our 2021-2022 - Registration Guide.
Once complete, select the link below that applies to your child.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will there be an Open House this year?
The St. Joseph High School Open House this year will be virtual and will be held on February 24, 2022 from 6:00-8:00 PM. Click to view our Virtual Tour of St. Joseph Catholic High School
The St. Joseph HS Open House will consist of:
- A presentation from school staff on the different programs and opportunities at St. Joseph HS that will have components that are live and others that were previously recorded. This full presentation will be recorded and available for viewing at any time following the scheduled event.
- An interactive virtual map and video tour of different areas of the building.
- A video that interviews staff, current students and alumni, highlighting different programs and experiences that St. Joseph HS offers.
2. What if I don't have all the necessary documents right now?
Incomplete applications cannot be processed. Please upload the documents as soon as you can to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox. Please ensure that you clearly identify your child’s name on all documents. Or you can drop it off a paper copy at the school between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm daily. (10830 – 109 street, Edmonton)
3. Will I be able to apply to post-secondary from my 4th & 5th year?
Many post-secondary institutions have Winter registration, starting in January of the current year. Programs that are shorter in length - ex. NAIT 2 year Diploma programs - may only allow for September registrations.
We will be offering Quarterly programming (Q1, Q2) for 30 level core courses which will be available for selection exclusively for 4th & 5th year students. This will allow students that are upgrading to apply for Winter Term admittance to of post-secondary institutions.