The NetWorks IT Essentials course covers fundamental computer and career skills for entry-level IT jobs. The IT Essentials curriculum includes hands-on labs that provide practical experience. Virtual tools help you hone your troubleshooting skills and practice what you learn.
- Develop working knowledge of how computers operate
- Develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills using hands-on labs and virtual learning tools
- Apply skills and procedures to install and upgrade hardware and software and troubleshoot systems
- Practice what you learn on real equipment and using the Cisco Packet Tracer simulation tool
- Get immediate feedback on your work through built-in quizzes and tests
- Get connected to the global Cisco Networking Academy community
IT Essentials is ideal for students seeking entry-level IT positions in companies, government agencies, educational institutions, or service providers, or to work for themselves.
Career pathways include: IT/technical support, field service technician, help desk technician, network support technician, and more.
Certification: CompTIA A (Can lead to this Certification. Certification Exam is required.)
For more information have a look at the Course Pamphlet