Archbishop O’Leary High School is a Grade 10 - 12 school which opened in 1960 to serve the community of North Edmonton. With a student population of approximately 1900 students, O’Leary has a long standing tradition of excellence in Academics and Athletics.
The school provides a varied program that emphasizes Catholic community with a rigorous academic discipline.
O'Leary serves students who live north of Yellowhead Trail, east to Fort Road. Our western boundary extends to St. Albert Trail.
- Catholic High School
- Language programs offered in French, Italian and Spanish
- Programs for gifted students in academics, fine arts, technology studies and practical arts
- Athletic programs offer students the opportunity to compete locally and provincially in all major sports
- Career and technology programs offered in approximately two hundred modules in a wide variety of subjects
- Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Cosmetology Apprenticeship
"Viam Veritatis Elegi"
We Will Seek the Truth
Archbishop O’Leary High School provides a safe, positive, supportive, Catholic learning community that enables all students to be successful in their learning.
- We model our Christian faith through our actions and words.
- We pray, celebrate and learn together.
- We respect individual difference and we use a variety of strategies to meet student needs.
- We empower all students and staff by providing opportunities to achieve success.
- We encourage life-long learning.
- Science labs for each discipline
- Labs for art, music, drama and modern languages
- 10 Technology labs
- Teacher Advisor program
- School Chaplain
- Two modern gymnasiums and fitness centre
- A swimming pool next to the school
- Student Services and Counselling