O'Leary Grad 2022
Grad 2022 Information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT GRAD PHOTOS (please read in detail)
- Grad photos will be taking place in the small gym on December 3rd, 4th and 5th.
- To enter the school students will need to use the doors by the small gym (next to the plumbing shop or where the staff parking entrance is located). All other doors of the school will be locked after school. Students will NOT have access to their lockers or locker rooms. Please make sure you have everything you need with you and are ready for your photo upon arrival.
- Please make sure you arrive a few minutes early to your appointment time so that you have enough time to check in and get ready before taking your photo. You only get a 20 minute time slot. If you are late you lose that time.
- Due to Covid restrictions and for the safety of staff and photographers there are NO group photos allowed. NO pets allowed. NO family allowed. Only the graduate should be coming in for their individual photo.
- Most of the photos taken are going to be in the cap and gown. If there is time students can request to take formal photos that are not in their cap and gown. Any props brought in must be appropriate.
- Students must pay their $27 sitting fee to the photographer. You will not be allowed to take photos without paying your sitting fee.
- Students will be turned away at the door and might miss their photo time if you do not follow the instructions above.
If you haven't already done so, please use the link provided (https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/1dqlkmce/) to book your grad photos. Appointment times are first come first served, so make sure you book early to get the time that you want.
Please note: You will be required to pay your $27 sitting fee for the photo at the time of your appointment. Lifetouch will accept debit/credit or cash. You will not be allowed to take the photo without paying the fee.