- Indicate St. Thomas More Junior High as your requested school in the Returning Student Registration 2021-2022 in PowerSchool.
- Parents/Guardians complete the STM EAP Applicant Information Sheet.pdf
- Student completes the STM EAP Student Rationale Form.pdf
- Email both the completed STM EAP Application Information Sheet and the STM EAP Student Rationale Form to firstname.lastname@example.org with EAP Application - Student's Name in the subject line.
- Communicate with your child's current teacher to complete STM EAP Teacher Support Document.pdf
- Ask your child's current teacher to email the completed EAP Teacher Support Document and a current ELA writing sample (narrative, essay, etc.) to email@example.com with EAP Application - Student's Name in the subject line.
Submissions are due March 30, 2021. Space for the Enhanced Academic Program (EAP) are limited and families will be notified by the office of your child's acceptance into the program in April.
St. Thomas More Junior High School is a designated district site for the delivery of the Enhanced Academic Program. This program, using the Alberta Program of Studies, will prepare students to acquire the knowledge, concepts, and skills needed to engage in a high level of learning. The EAP program prepares students for an advanced academic program and a future in university or college. Students who will be successful in this program can perform at rigorous academic levels and enjoy being challenged to expand their knowledge and skills.
For more information: click here